• Netflix – this is the way to watch TV shows. I can be totally obsessive and watch a gazillion episodes of Bones back to back to back….
• Picked up my happy little minivan today. So good to have her back. The boys and I ran all over the place today….with all the leg room and room for lots of packages and grocery bags and all the paraphernalia that we think we must travel with.
• I bought a new, cheap little coffee pot today, the Hamilton Beach Brew Station, and I couldn’t be happier. Had a decent cup of coffee for the first time in months. The fancy, schmancy Cuisinart is being thrown to the curb. Good Riddance to the cheap-out-gassing-Chinese-plastic piece of junk.
• Its going to be cold tomorrow when we go to church. This winter has been so mild, that it is a treat to wear our winter coats.
• I love Oreos. That’s probably more of a confession. I’ve eaten enough of them to make myself sick tonite….but I really feel quite content about it.
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Ephesians 5:20