I was just watching this YouTube of a Dennis Miller special….you know, there are a few things I miss about TV. Nothing like a good Miller Rant. –>”I guarantee you that woman sleeps upside down!” You’ll have to watch to find out what that means; just remember Dennis Miller/!@#$%/sprinkled with common sense/more !@#$.
Today, I am very thankful for the glorious sunshine! We have a snow storm approaching, so better revel in it now. In our happy homeschool, I never saw the need for snowdays. We could have a whole week of “snowdays” during July and nobody would care. So, my boys may very well experience their first “snowday from school”.
Kitchen Demolition Commencement – January 10, 2011 @ 0830. “Tear down this wall.”
- Empty cabinets, bookshelves, & drawers and find a place for all that stuff!
- Remove wallpaper at my leisure. (haha)
- Choose: countertop (granite), sink (enamel? stainless?), faucet (bronzy? shiny?)
- Move breakfast room furniture – actually, this is going up for sale.
- Pick out 3 pendant lights.