1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
2. Turkey or Ham?
Turkey. Ham. No, Turkey. I’d really rather have Prime Rib.
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
Fake and prelit!
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Wreath on the door.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
Sledding, but that would require snow….so actually, neither.
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
Depends on the downtown.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
What Child Is This?
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Love the old ones with Rudolph and Frosty. Have to watch Ralphie shoot his eye out, once.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
Thanksgiving weekend is about right. I start playing it on the piano before then.
10. Stockings before or after presents?
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
For Christmas? Come to me, baby!
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
It varies. Sometimes I need it during the pre-Christmas hustle and bustle. And then on Christmas Eve.
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Clean up and Vegetate.
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
Real pine and evergreen.
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
How about curled up on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate? Good answer, CC, I’m with you on that one.
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
Depends on work schedules, but the boys usually open a gift on Christmas Eve….which may actually be early afternoon.
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
The year my Dad came home for Christmas during his tour in Korea.
18. Favorite Part about winter?
The reprieve from the oppressive summer heat, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday and winter clothing.
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?