I saw this Debtmerica® — and thought we were changing our name.
290,000 jobs created this past month. WooHoo! OK, but the unemployment rate is up, again, to 9.9%. Oh, you noticed that, huh.
But wait! 850,000 jobseekers this past month. Great, there are still 15.3 million people out of work. Oh, you noticed that, too.
BTW, 60,000 of the newly created jobs are temporary census workers. Upon further investigation, I’m sure a good chunk of the 290K will be more gubmint jobs.
And did anyone catch the stock market free fall on May 6th? (yesterday, for some of us) Wasn’t even a cool roller coaster ride, because it never came back up. How’s the day after going? Well, its rocky, like the market doesn’t know what to do with itself. Whyyyyyy is this haaaaapppeeeennnnniiiiinnnnnggggg????
- Maybe its because there are more crooks in gov’t than on wall street?
- Maybe its because our states are broke?
- Maybe its because our country is broke?
- Oh, but its OK…..Why? Because the whole world is broke?
- I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but I’ve heard that Helen is in the Handbasket.
Need some happiness? Here’s a happy headline: Arizona Governor’s Refusal to Delay Complicates Dem Immigration Plan
Here’s another one that caught my eye: Pelosi Urges Catholic Church to Play ‘Major Role’ in Immigration Overhaul
Who’s mixing church and state, now? Hypocrite, or as Tweety would say, Hippatwit. Wasn’t she excommunicated or something like that?
*•. .•´¯` LOL ´¯`•. .•*