Will I be downgraded a letter grade for being late? Nah, I thought not. 😉
Did you hear BHO’s latest? He’s not at all concerned about procedural issues on the health crap bill. How perfectly typical of him….no regard for what is right—whatever means to achieve his end.
“I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or Senate,” Obama said.
Can I also add:
- I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about The Constitution….
- I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about the will of those peasants The People….
- I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about the risk to unborn babies…
- I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about God’s protection of Israel….
- I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about alienating our allies…
- I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about breaking America’s economy…
- I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about…well, about anything other than myself.
He is a serpent.
Speaking of the Health Crap Bill…. possible “vote” set up for this coming Sunday. “Vote” is quoted because we’re not really sure what Pelosi is going to pull to get this through. It may not be a vote as we understand a vote to be, as she doesn’t consider the procedural rules set forth for Congress either. Wonder how long before they pull this on the elections? Oh, we just “deem” ourselves supreme rulers for life.
She is a serpent.
It is my understanding that as of today, 2 states have legislation or some sort of action against the total takeover of health care bill — Idaho and Virginia. There are 37 states with such legislation in the works. THIRTY-SEVEN!! Sounds like we have a larger majority than the House of Representatives on this issue.
Serpents have been known to be stepped on.
Maybe this will clear it up a bit.
1039 Days Left