I stole this idea from Melanie — she is nifty and witty. I also put her in the awesome Mom category. I’m pretty sure her children rise and call her blessed. I’m also pretty sure they know where she stands on things.
Of course, I can’t upset Goobers, I can only upset Cubs. And no one gets to eat the last yogurt because that upsets the Alpha Male.
How To Upset A Cub
1. Wake them up saying, “Rise and Shine!” (wait…..it gets worse better) “It’s your day to play the Wii – ALL DAY. Just kidding, its your special laundry day. Now hit it.”
2. “Oh goodie, it’s time for spelling.”
3. “Come play the piano/sing/recite poetry for Uncle Cub”.
4. “Yes, you haaaave to invite the girls.”
5. On the way home, name all the restaurants you are passing. Don’t forget to include those interesting details.
“Oh Mickey D’s is doing Monopoly again!”
“Hey, its still Happy Hour at Sonic!”
“No way! Two for One at The Wing Hut!”
Then, tell them you have lovingly prepared a special batch of homemade vegetable beef soup, just for them.