Feeling the blahs of winter? Combine that with the universal blahs of schooling; whether it be private, public, or homeschool. Yeah, I’m with ya!
Don’t bother watching all the video…it’s boring, but the violin seemed appropriate.
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when the blues are after you?
1) Throw away all the curriculum you bought last summer and get all new stuff. Nothing like new curriculum to invigorate.
2) Skip science all together and classify all baking of desserts and anything chocolate as science.
3) Ship your children to Grandma’s and go on a cruise.
4) Brighten your day with Comedy Hour as Dear Husband reads the news.
5) Buy a crate of ammo & have a Turkey Shoot. You pick your targets. I’ll pick mine.
6) Convince yo’self dem babies don’t be need’n no mo’ grammar to succeeeed.
7) Declare yourself an unschooler & be happy.
8) Take your summer break really, really early.
9) Paint a smile on your face with your brightest red lipstick.
10) You no lika da Blues? I send over my cousin, Tony, for a little change a’ mind. He maka you lika da Blues.